When you pass Exam 70-515: TS: Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4, you complete the requirements for the following certification(s):
- MCTS: .NET Framework 4, Web Applications
Exam 70-515: TS: Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4: counts as credit toward the following certification(s):
- MCPD: Web Developer 4
This exam is scheduled to retire on July 31, 2013.
- Accessing data by using Microsoft ADO.NET and LINQ
- Creating and consuming Web and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services
- State management
- ASP.NET configuration
- Debugging and deployment
- Application and page life-cycle management
- Security aspects such as authentication and authorization
- Client-side scripting languages
- Internet Information Server (IIS)
- ASP.NET MVC
This test consists of Multiple Choice, Hot Area, Drag and Drop, Build list and reorder, and Build a Tree questions. The test can be adaptive and simulation questions might be asked.
List Price: $1,000
Min. 1st payment: $99
Payment can be splitted to help you feel more comfortable during the overall process. You can pay a small amount to verify a few exams on the official website before paying the remaining balance.
- 70-513-TS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- 70-515-TS: Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- 70-516-TS: Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- 70-519-Pro: Designing and Developing Web Applications Using Microsoft .NET Framework 4