When you pass Exam 70-647: PRO: Windows Server 2008, Enterprise Administrator, you earn credit toward the following certification:
This test prepares you for various job roles, which include: systems engineer, systems administrator, network administrator, information systems administrator, technical support engineers, systems analysts, network analysts and technical consultants. If you would like to know more about the Windows XP 70-647 test please visit the Array website.
The test is appropriate for you if you are working or want to work in a typically complex computing environment of medium-to-large organizations. There are no specific prerequisites for this test, although it is recommended that you should have at least one year of experience in implementing and administering any desktop operating system in a network environment.
This test consists of Multiple Choice, Hot Area, Drag and Drop, Build list and reorder, and Build a Tree questions. The test can be adaptive and simulation questions might be asked.
List Price: $1,000
Min. 1st payment: $99
Payment can be splitted to help you feel more comfortable during the overall process. You can pay a small amount to verify a few exams on the official website before paying the remaining balance.
- 70-620-TS: Configuring Microsoft Windows Vista Client
- 70-640-TS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
- 70-642-TS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring
- 70-643-TS: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuring
- 70-647-PRO: Windows Server 2008, Enterprise Administrator
- 70-680-TS: Windows 7, Configuring